Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 3:36 AM

It's raining today!
Heats got cancelled because of the rain, so I'll be running on Friday instead. Argh @#$#$% argh.

Oh and I miss Serene!
Get well soon! Then we can talk about Perth somemore, and do the "sea sells seashells by the seashore" thing.

Eh, anyway, I think Miss Chan really, really, REALLLLLYY hates me.

Miss Chan: Why is Paris Hilton famous and Erica NOT famous?

Someone says: Porn!

Me: I'm so decent. Hahahah.

Miss Chan: Yes. Paris Hilton is in porn, but Erica is not doing pornography..... yet.

Me: WHAT?!

[The class laughs.]

But I like the NIE teachers though! Mr. Kim is hilarious! Jia Jia said he was acting cute....harharhar.

Mr. Kim: My primary school is not that good, some people don't even know how to count ABC..

Me: But how do you count ABC?

Mr. Kim: -blur-

He's so funny! He's so funny! Okay, I will not talk in his class anymore..sorry sorry.

Oh yah, I heard from Reshmi that Felicia's brother is hot.
Felicia! YOU NEED TO INVITE ME TO YOUR HOUSE.
Reshmi also said that he has a nice voice.

I agree.

Reshmi: Felicia's brother has a nice voice.

Me: Really?

Me:- calls Felicia's house-

Feli's mum: Hello?

Me: May I speak to Marcus?

Feli's Mum: Marcus! Dian hua! blah blahblah!

-silence-

Marcus:Hello?

Me: -Puts down phone-

Okay, yes I know it is very childish. But I just wanted to know if he has a nice voice.

AND HE DOES!!! OMG BROTHER VOICE! HOT BROTHER VOICE! VOICE BROTHER HOT!!!!!!!!1111

I am very young. I am only 15.

__

Bah. Tomorrow's Np got cancelled. I am vErY sAd WoRhxZ :(



-ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane